Grants Guide Subscription Types
Effective March 1, 2014
- Nonprofit Subscriptions are for 501(c) nonprofit corporations.
- Business/Consultant Subscriptions are for for-profit corporations and entities.
- Metro Library
- The Metro Library Grants Guide is a subscription for public library systems in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, El Paso, Gilpin, Jefferson, Larimer, Pueblo, and Weld counties.
- Rural Library
- The Rural Library Grants Guide is a subscription for public library systems in the 51 counties CRC defines as rural through our Rural Philanthropy Days program.
- Municipal/Government subscriptions are for incorporated local or state government agencies located in Colorado.
- Higher Education
- Higher Education Subscriptions are for public, private, nonprofit and for profit institutions located in Colorado.