Program Criteria & Application
Thank you for your interest in the Nonprofit Leadership & Management program. The application for the 2017 cohort is now closed. Check back as information about the 2018 program becomes available.
To be eligible, a candidate must:
- Be an executive director of a fully incorporated Colorado 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a budget between $30,000 and $750,000.
- Been in your leadership position for 5 years or less.
- Have a minimum of four years of experience working in the nonprofit sector or equivalent. (Paid or volunteer)
- Work with the Community Resource Center to secure $2,500 in tuition, combining funds from your organization, scholarships, and a payment plan to pay for the leadership program.
- Agree to attend all five training sessions (see dates below) including four sessions in Denver and a three-day outdoor retreat.
- Submit all required application materials by the assigned application deadline. Applications may be accepted after the deadline if space is still available.
- Represent an organization whose board members understand and are committed to your full participation in this year-long program and who are willing to sign a contract pledging their support.