Program Criteria & Application
Application Open for 2018 Leadership Cohort
The application for the 2018 Leadership Cohort is now open! Review the program criteria below and apply to join the program. Application must be submitted by January 8, 2018. Acceptance letters, contracts, and scholarship awards will be mailed by February 2, 2018.
Sign up for a free information session below to discover more about this 9 month program. Learn more about the leading edge curriculum, the outdoor retreat, and the available scholarship opportunities. We will be available to answer your questions about the program, the commitment, and the learning experience.
To be eligible, a candidate must:
- Be an executive director of a fully incorporated Colorado 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a budget between $30,000 and $750,000.
- Been in your leadership position for 5 years or less.
- Have a minimum of four years of experience working in the nonprofit sector or equivalent. (Paid or volunteer)
- Work with the Community Resource Center to secure $2,500 in tuition, combining funds from your organization, scholarships, and a payment plan to pay for the leadership program.
- Agree to attend all five training sessions (see dates below) including four sessions in Denver and a three-day outdoor retreat.
- Submit all required application materials by the assigned application deadline. Applications may be accepted after the deadline if space is still available.
- Represent an organization whose board members understand and are committed to your full participation in this year-long program and who are willing to sign a contract pledging their support.