The Colorado Healthcare Corps Program is no longer accepting new host sites for the 2022 program year. If you are interested in being a future host site, please fill out the interest form below.
What is CRC looking for in a host site?
- Willingness to host at least two AmeriCorps members with or without a clinical certification in direct patient care roles
- Preference given to host sites able to provide on the job training toward QMAP, CNA, and/or MA certification
- Ability to support the member by identifying a direct supervisor, as well as a collaborative support structure
- Capacity to maintain an open line of communication with CRC program staff
- Full organizational commitment to an 25-week project
- Ability to pay a recruitment administration fee of up to $2,000/AmeriCorps member placed
What are the benefits of becoming a host site?
- CRC/AmeriCorps pays all member benefits
- AmeriCorps members commit to serving for 40 hours/week for 25 weeks. AmeriCorps members in the CHC serve in direct patient care roles (CNA, MA, QMAP, Patient Care Aide, etc)
- CRC supports AmeriCorps member recruitment, application review, and interviews
- CRC collaborates with host sites on AmeriCorps member management
- CRC provides regular professional development opportunities for AmeriCorps members and host site staff
- Host sites can hire AmeriCorps members after they have completed their service commitment
What types of facilities can host members?
Host sites for this project can be in both urban and rural communities and include nonprofit hospitals, clinics, residential care facilities, senior centers, adult day centers, retirement homes and other facilities that provide critical support to the community. Host sites will be recruited based on the location of member applicants as well as the host site’s capacity to support AmeriCorps members and collaborate with CRC.
What is the application process?
- We are no longer accepting applications for this program year. You can fill out an interest form for future application cycles here.