2018 Program and Cohort
This election season, the Participation Project is partnering with 15 human service nonprofits across Colorado to provide guidance, training, and resources to assist them in offering nonpartisan voter engagement efforts to their clients and community. The Participation Project aims to make contact with 2500 new diverse and low-income voters in 2018 through voter registration, voter registration updates, and pledges to vote and engage thousands more through our coordinated get out the vote efforts. The program’s voter registration efforts will continue through October 15th, the last day to conduct voter registration through a voter registration drive.
The Participation Project continues a critical partnership with Nonprofit VOTE, a nonprofit organization that promotes civic engagement capacity through resources, tools and infrastructure. Similarly, the Colorado Criminal Justice Reform Coalition ensures our efforts reflect the laws and voting rights of people with criminal backgrounds and advocate the importance of re-enfranchising communities.
Our Partner Organizations
- Association of Community Living
- Center for Work Education & Employment
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
- Community Partnership Family Resource Center of Teller County
- Emergency Family Assistance Association
- Metro Community Provider Network
- Mi Casa
- Mountain Family Health Centers
- Nederland Food Pantry
- Salud Family Health Centers
- Sister Carmen Community Center
- Sunrise Community Health