Join the Network
- Social Justice – The Network is committed to promoting social justice and interested in helping member organizations move policies forward that reduce poverty and promote equity among disenfranchised groups.
- Client Engagement – Members of the Network are committed to authentic constituent engagement in their ongoing advocacy efforts.
- Participation – Member organizations must commit to attending 75% of Network meetings.
- Nonpartisanship – All Network activities are nonpartisan. Your organization commits to following the spirit as well as the letter of IRS law that covers 501 (c) (3) activities.
- Payment – There is an annual membership fee, assessed on a sliding-scale based on organizational budget size.
- Discount for the Colorado Grants Guide® with over 700 funder profiles and timely information on COVID-19 emergency and recovery grant funding.
- Discounts for CRC state-wide trainings, advocacy consulting, and advocacy trainings.
- Chance to engage with fellow human services nonprofits who are committed to advocacy.
- Opportunities to build relationships with those in the policy field.
- Bi-monthly meetings that include a training/discussion component, and a knowledge-sharing component.