Colorado Grants Guide® Subscription Types
All Colorado Grants Guide® subscriptions include access to the same information regarding funders and funding opportunities. Differences between subscriptions are related to the type of access and research management features needed for each type of organization.
- Nonprofit Subscriptions are for 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations only.
- Business/Individual Subscriptions are for for-profit corporations and entities, including nonprofit consultants.
- Metro Library
- The Metro Library subscription is for public library systems in Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, El Paso, Jefferson, Larimer, Pueblo, and Weld counties.
- Rural Library
- The Rural Library subscription is for public library systems in the 52 counties CRC defines as rural through our Rural Philanthropy Days program.
- Municipal/Government subscriptions are for incorporated local or state government agencies located in Colorado.
- Higher Education
- Higher Education Subscriptions are for public, private, nonprofit, and for-profit institutions located in Colorado.