VISTA Alumni Network
In the first five years of CRC’s VISTA program, we have placed a total of 63 VISTA members in organizations across Colorado. Our VISTA Alumni go on to do great things after their term of service, with many staying in Colorado’s nonprofit sector.
As CRC’s VISTA Alumni Network continues to grow year after year, we hope to highlight the continued work being done by the alum of our VISTA program here. VISTA Alumni have gone on to pursue advanced degrees in areas such as Social Work, Public Health and Business Administration. Several Alumni now hold manager positions within nonprofits in rural Colorado.
If you are a CRC VISTA Alumni, consider joining our Alumni Advisory Committee and help inform CRC’s future VISTA programming.
Our Advisory Committee will have to opportunity to engage in the following aspects of CRC’s VISTA program:
- Participate in bi-annual planning meetings with CRC staff and VISTA Leaders
- Support local/ regional member recruitment efforts
- Train or facilitate for VISTA member orientations and quarterly trainings
- Engagement and communication with other VISTA Alum
Benefits of serving on CRC’s Alumni Advisory Committee:
- Stay connected with CRC and our statewide VISTA network
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Access to CRC networking events and trainings