The Participation Project
Adopted by Community Resource Center in 2015, this established program equips nonprofits to effectively build inclusive, civic programs. The Participation Project partners with human service nonprofits to increase their capacity by providing guidance, training, and support to assist them in offering nonpartisan voter engagement efforts to their clients and community.
We believe in the power of the nonprofit vote to build an inclusive and just Colorado and are thrilled to kickoff our 2019 nonpartisan voter engagement efforts. The Participation Project partners with human service nonprofits to increase their capacity by providing guidance, training, and support to assist them in offering nonpartisan voter engagement efforts to their clients and community. We are very proud to highlight the work of our partners in the 2019 program and invite you to register or update your voter registration.
2019 Participation Project Partners:
Participation Project Webinar
During this webinar, you will learn more about CRC’s Participation Project’s program. This webinar will be facilitated by Rebecca Gorrell, Director of Education and Leadership Development at CRC.
Join this webinar to learn about:
· An overview of the program including benefits, stipends, supports and expectations.
· Opportunities to engage your participants and community in civic engagement.
· A timeline and steps to get started.
CRC will hold four Participation Project informational webinars:
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 3:00PM-4:00PM, please register here
- Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 10:30AM-11:30AM, please register here
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 from 2:00PM-3:00PM, please register here
- Thursday, March 12, 2020 from 1:00PM-2:00PM, please register here