Southeast Rural Philanthropy Days™ is Coming to Otero County!
Southeast Rural Philanthropy Days™ is coming to Otero County on September 12-14, 2023!
The Rural Philanthropy Days™ (RPD) conference is scheduled to return to the Southeast region in September of 2023. This unique conference provides a forum for quality professional development opportunities close to home as well as networking with other community leaders in the region and relationship building opportunities with statewide funders. RPD™ not only creates the space to educate each other on regional needs but also works towards collaboratively addressing community-wide issues in the region.
Interested in being a part of the planning process for Southeast RPD? Join the Steering Committee! This group of local leaders will collaborate over the next eight months to build programming that will unite the region, build the capacity of nonprofits, and expand professional networks at Southeast RPD. Nonprofits connecting together and with grantmaking partners is more important than ever, and these Steering Committees will help ensure the success of Southeast RPD.
To learn more about serving on the Steering Committee, sign up to attend one of our virtual Outreach Sessions below.
- Tuesday, November 29, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, December 7, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
CRC is hiring a regional Event Coordinator to be part of the Southeast RPD team. We’re seeking someone based in the Southeast region with a passion for strengthening communities and with experience coordinating dynamic events.
Southeast Colorado Housing Summit
July 14, 2022 | 8:00AM – 5:00PM
La Junta, Colorado
- Stephanie Gonzales, Executive Director, Southeast Colorado Enterprise Development
- Danelle Berg, Economic Development & Special Projects, Otero County
- Michael Yerman, Disaster Recovery Planner, Southeast Colorado Enterprise Development
- Fallon Miller, Housing Development Specialist, Department of Local Affairs, Division of Housing
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Networking breakfast
- 9:00 AM- 9:15 AM | Welcome and framing for the day
- 9:25 AM – 10:30 AM | Fireside chat
- 10:30 AM -10:45 AM | Time for Q&A
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM | Facilitated asset mapping
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Solutions generation
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM | Networking lunch
- 1:30 PM – 3:15 PM | Solutions prioritization and refinement
- 3:15 PM – 3:30 PM | Break – coffee and snacks will be provided
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM | Presentation of the refined solutions
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM | Discuss commitments, action items, and next steps
- 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM | Networking happy hour
Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and coffee will be provided
Thank you to our title sponsor: Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA)
Regional Steering Committee
RPD conference activities are collaboratively coordinated by a Regional Steering Committee comprised of rural nonprofit, government and business leaders, Community Resource Center, and local foundation staff.