Northeast Regional Leadership Committee
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2021 Northeast RPD™
- Over $30,000 in economic impact to the community
- 134 participants
- Over $50,000 raised locally for the conference
- 95% of local participants reported that they built relationships with other nonprofits and community leaders in the region
- 90% of local participants reported that they learned new skills that will increase their professional capacity
Rural Philanthropy Days™ (RPD) is a statewide program that provides nonprofit leaders the resources they need to lead effective and sustainable organizations.
- Rural Colorado’s nonprofit sector will have increased access to resources that support the operation of sustainable organizations in order to strengthen social impact.
- Grantmakers are increasingly engaged with rural Colorado community leaders to ensure a better understanding of regional challenges and collaborative opportunities.
- Rural communities have the resources needed to effectively collaborate on a regional scale by engaging nonprofit professionals, community leaders, government officials, and other statewide stakeholders.