Northeast Regional Leadership Committee
Join the Northeast Regional Leadership Committee!
Serving Cheyenne, Elbert, Kit Carson, Lincoln, Logan, Morgan, Phillips, Sedgwick, Washington, and Yuma counties
Through the Rural Action Network™, Community Resource Center (CRC) convenes a powerful network of nonprofits, community leaders, funders, and changemakers to tackle persistent issues, develop and cultivate rural leadership, align and increase the giving of philanthropy with the needs of rural nonprofits to support thriving and just communities across rural Colorado.
In 2022 the Northeast Regional Leadership Committee (RLC) will work to develop shared agreement on a pressing cross-sector issue the RLC can work on and bring regional partners to the table to lead transformational change. The Northeast Regional Leadership Committee (RLC) will design a plan for your region and is convened and directly supported by 2-3 CRC staff members. The RLC typically meets monthly for a virtual hour-long meeting. We work in a highly collaborative manner with RLC members bringing their lived experience, connections, and local networks to these efforts. We are building a wide-ranging committee of leaders from across the region with expertise in their local communities from direct service providers, to community volunteers, to representatives of local governments – all have a seat at the table.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2021 Northeast RPD™
- Over $30,000 in economic impact to the community
- 134 participants
- Over $50,000 raised locally for the conference
- 95% of local participants reported that they built relationships with other nonprofits and community leaders in the region
- 90% of local participants reported that they learned new skills that will increase their professional capacity
Northeast Rural Philanthropy Days™
June 9-11, 2021 | Lincoln County
From June 9-11, 2021 over 150 nonprofit professionals, grantmakers, community leaders, distinguished speakers, and elected officials united in Lincoln County to exchange knowledge and expand professional networks at the Northeast Rural Philanthropy Days conference.
Rural Philanthropy Days™ (RPD) is a statewide program that provides nonprofit leaders the resources they need to lead effective and sustainable organizations.
- Rural Colorado’s nonprofit sector will have increased access to resources that support the operation of sustainable organizations in order to strengthen social impact.
- Grantmakers are increasingly engaged with rural Colorado community leaders to ensure a better understanding of regional challenges and collaborative opportunities.
- Rural communities have the resources needed to effectively collaborate on a regional scale by engaging nonprofit professionals, community leaders, government officials, and other statewide stakeholders.