State of the Sector is a unique opportunity for nonprofit leaders, foundation executives and staff, elected officials, stakeholders, and sector supporters to reflect on the current state of the Colorado nonprofit sector, and to discuss opportunities for the coming up year. We will be continuing to add change makers in the sector to our list of speakers.
- Intentional networking opportunities
- Celebration of our sectors work
- Curated discussions with change makers in our field
- Presentation of the Community Trailblazer Awards
We are excited to announce the recipients of the Community Trailblazer Award:
- Individual Award Winner
- Lance Cheslock, Executive Director, La Puente Home – Alamosa, CO
- Organization Award Winner
- One Colorado – Denver, CO. Daniel Ramos will be accepting the award on behalf of One Colorado.
Community Trailblazer Award Winners
*The Community Trailblazer Award presented by Community Resource Center recognizes outstanding achievements of a person or organization who has promoted and led innovative, grassroots social change in Colorado’s nonprofit sector. Community Resource Center is proud to honor Rich Male (2017) and Lisa Duran (2018) and their innovative leadership, which has fundamentally shaped and influenced the landscape of Colorado’s social sector.