Program Criteria & Application
Application Open for 2020 Nonprofit Leadership & Management Program
Applications due on January 24th, 2020.
To be eligible, a candidate must:
- Be an executive director of a fully incorporated Colorado 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a budget between $30,000 and $750,000.
- Been in your leadership position for 5 years or less.
- Have a minimum of four years of experience working in the nonprofit sector or equivalent. (Paid or volunteer)
- Work with the Community Resource Center to secure $2,750 in tuition, combining funds from your organization, scholarships, and a payment plan to pay for the leadership program.
- Agree to attend all five training sessions including four sessions in Denver and a three-day outdoor retreat.
- Submit all required application materials by the assigned application deadline. Applications may be accepted after the deadline if space is still available.
- Represent an organization whose board members understand and are committed to your full participation in this year-long program and who are willing to sign a contract pledging their support.
- Anschutz Family Foundation
- Has your organization received grant funding from the Anschutz Family Foundation? If so, you may be eligible to receive a scholarship. For questions and more information, please contact Senior Program Officer, Kumella Aiu . The Foundation typically awards scholarships in November in advance of the program’s January application deadline. In order to be considered for a scholarship, interest must be communicated by November 1st in the year prior to the start of the program.
- Community Resource Center
- Limited, partial scholarships are available on a first come, first serve basis for those who qualify before the set deadline.