Why become a HOC RPD Sponsor?
Nearly 200 participants are expected to attend from across the nine-county Heart of Colorado region (Chaffee, Clear Creek, Custer, Fremont, Gilpin, Lake, Park, Summit and Teller counties). Attendees include staff and board members of nonprofit organizations, community leaders, local government officials, and statewide grantmaking agencies. Your tax-deductible contribution:
- Strengthens the 400+ charities in the Heart of Colorado region
- Trains nonprofit staff and volunteers in fundraising best practices
- Educates funders, including foundations and federal/state agencies, on the region’s key challenges and assets
- Provides affordable registration fees for participants, and scholarships for staff and volunteers who would not otherwise be able to attend
- Helps local nonprofits leverage statewide funding sources and grants