Join the Network
Expectations of Membership Include:
- Participation – Member organizations must commit to attending 75% of Network meetings.
- Commitment to Social Justice – The Network is committed to promoting social justice and interested in helping member organizations move policies forward that reduce poverty and promote equity among disenfranchised groups.
- Constituent Involvement – Members of the Network are committed to authentic constituent engagement in their ongoing advocacy efforts.
- Nonpartisanship – All Network activities are nonpartisan. Your organization commits to following the spirit as well as the letter of IRS law that covers 501 (c) (3) activities.
- Payment – of an annual membership fee, assessed on a sliding-scale based on organizational budget size.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Discounts for CRC services including the Colorado Grants Guide, State-Wide Trainings, Advocacy Consulting and Advocacy Trainings
- Chance to engage with fellow human services nonprofits who are committed to advocacy
- Opportunities to build relationships with those in the policy field
- Monthly meetings that include a training/discussion component, and a knowledge-sharing component.
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- Wednesday, June 5th 2019
- Wednesday, August 7th 2019
- Wednesday, October 2nd 2019
- Wednesday, November 20th 2019