In the spirit of our mission, we are committed to providing critical information and resources to our nonprofit community. We know that our sector and the people that comprise it are on the front lines, supporting our communities with life-saving basic needs, health care, mental health services, online education, and supports to sustain ourselves through this time.
We are advancing the following to prioritize the health and safety of our team, our partners and the communities we support:
CRC’s office is currently closed. CRC team members will work remotely, coordinating meetings and discussions with partners via phone, Zoom or other on-line platforms.
We encourage our nonprofit partners to:
- Collaborate, collaborate, and collaborate some more.
- Remain communicative with your communities about your plans and status.
- Increase communication with your donors about what you’re experiencing and need.
- Check in on the emotional and mental wellbeing of your staff and peers.
We encourage our partners in philanthropy to:
- Proactively connect with nonprofits about their needs during this unprecedented time.
- Extend grant reporting deadlines and loosen reporting requirements.
- Help support our sector and communities with unrestricted grants & consider giving beyond the 5% payout.
- Support capacity building to strengthen nonprofit organizations’ ability to respond.
- Help advance innovative solutions driven by local needs and community will.
We will be creating ways to support our sector through this time and welcome your feedback, ideas, and communication. This is the time for our networks to connect and activate and we are committed to creating space to make that happen. We are confident in the strength of the people within our sector. Your leadership will move our community forward through this time.