Rapid Response Roundtable
CRC hosted Rapid Response Roundtable webinars to discuss the most pressing community needs we have heard emerge from statewide partners in the field as they respond to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To assist communities across the state in their response work, these webinars created space for nonprofits to share their innovations with each other, highlight funding available to meet immediate needs, and catalyze on collaboration across our sector in this challenging time.
CRC moderated dialogues with diverse, statewide nonprofit partners and funders working to support organizations in their response efforts, with the opportunity for additional audience participation.
Each webinar focused on a specific and urgent community need.
Recordings for previous Rapid Response Roundtables
Food Security | April 1
*Please note, that although this is a free recording, you will need to provide registration information.*
- Lyndsey Williams, Director, Food Bank Network of the SLV
- Jodi Mijares, Executive Director, Community Partnership Family Resource Center
- Lindsey Loberg, Program Director, Boulder Food Rescue
- Jason Harrison, Food Pantry Network Manager, Hunger Free Colorado
- Dara Hessee, Senior Program Officer, Colorado Health Foundation
Telehealth | April 8
- Kim Lewis, Program Officer, Rocky Mountain Health Foundation
- Alice Steiner, Senior Manager, Colorado Community Health Network
- Camille Harding, Director, Community Behavioral Health
- Colleen Lampron, Owner & CEO, AFL Enterprise
- Dr. Elizabeth Hickman, Executive Director, Centennial Mental Health
Colorado COVID Relief Fund Webinar | April 13
Community Resource Center and Philanthropy Colorado hosted a webinar reviewing the Colorado COVID Relief Fund opportunity.
Representatives from the fund were present to review the opportunity and discuss the decision making process.
- Karen McNeil-Miller, President and CEO of the Colorado Health Foundation
- Danielle Oliveto, Deputy Chief Of Staff for Governor Jared Polis
- Scott Downes, Senior Program Officer, The Colorado Health Foundation
- Joanne Kelley, President & CEO of Philanthropy Colorado
- Maria Fabula, President & CEO of Community Resource Center
- Rebecca Gorrell, Chief Program Officer of Community Resource Center.
Senior & Old Adult | April 15
- Lisa Sullivan Clark, Next50 Initiative
- Hugo Vega, Program Director, Ignacio Senior Center
- Christian Itin, Chair, SAGPA
- Stephanie Knight, Executive Director, The Senior Hub
- Jayla Sanchez-Warren, Area Agency on Aging Director, Denver Regional Council of Governments
Domestic Violence & Family Wellness | April 22
- Ashlee Lewis, The Initiative
- Amy Pohl, Violence Free Colorado
- Abby Hansen, SafeHouse Denver
- Christy Doyon, CASA of the Ninth
- Camisha Lashbrook, The Women’s Foundation of Colorado
Rural Engagement in the 2020 Census | Tuesday, April 28
- Beth Lenz, Upper Arkansas Area Council of Governments
- Olga Montano, Boys & Girls Club of the San Luis Valley
- Natriece Bryant, Department of Local Affairs (DOLA)
- Luis Alvarez, U.S. Census Bureau
- Alex McHenry, Community Resource Center